Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Had A Wonderful Day Visiting


It felt good to get out of my blog house and go visit others who live with multiple sclerosis. I had not visit as much lately because I was wrapped up in my own world. Getting out help me in the frame of mind I was drifting into and I want to THANK the people who blog about living with Multiple Sclerosis.

I start blogging about living with MS to help me with my cognitive mainly, talk about my experience living with MS, talk about my family, or whatever else is on my mind. My diary is read publicly and it will be around for eternity. Maybe one day what I talk about will be helpful to someone after reading what I post my blog or maybe not. My family read my blog, but they never leave a comment, they talk to me about something I had post privately. Sometimes it is better for me to talk on my blog than to talk to them. I sometimes feel like a burden and that is the last thing I want to be. It is hard being the strong person all your life to others. They do not have a clue how living with multiple sclerosis can break you down mentally, but I always have to show strength.


I do not know what I am going to do when/if the day comes when I have to be depended on someone; oops, I am getting off track…




Today, was not a good day for me mentally and instead of getting sh*t off my mind and hiding from the world, I left my blog house and went visiting some MS friends. I want them to know visiting with them today brought my smile back, a smile that has been slowly vanishing the last several days. I do no go to a support group, but today I realized MS Bloggers are my support group. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my voluminous blog and leaving comments! Glad to see you out and about.

Bubbie said...

Some days are good for visiting blogs. Glad you stopped by. It's good to know we are not alone and all have similar problems and obstacles.There are some things I can't bring myself to share in person that is more easily vented in the blog world.

Blinders Off said...

I enjoyed my visit!

Diane J Standiford said...

Back atcha my friend!