Tuesday, August 28, 2007

President Bush Is Wrong For Denying Children Healthcare


Presently I have good health coverage, but each enrollment period I brace myself to see what changes my insurance carriers will make. I just found out this year, my insurance no longer pay for routine eye exams. What pisses me off more is how private insurance companies are slowing hacking away at the medical coverage Americans get.

It also angers me that President Bush thinks so little of American children when it comes to healthcare.

UPDATE

Three generations of activists tried to teach President George W. Bush a new song about health care today. Flanked by congressional leaders, AFL-CIO President John Sweeney and members of the Alliance for Retired Americans,

A group of children kicked off a Capitol Hill press conference today singing:




I don’t want your millions mister.

I don’t want your car and wealth.

All I want is SCHIP, mister,
So kids like me can have good health.

No comments: