Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It Would Be So Nice If ...



DOCTORS' MADE HOUSE CALLS

Starting Thursday May 1, I have doctors' appointments Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Hell I am tired of just thinking about the entire invasion my body is going to endure. Life would be grand if I could have this entire invasion done in the comfort of my home.

I am not complaining I am just making light of all the appointments I have starting tomorrow and trying to keep my mind positive that I will nothing but good news from them all.

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Oh man, that would be SO COOL!

Diane J Standiford said...

Oh gosh, we are in same spot...I am already too nervous about going. I get sick. All the planning of rides/caregivers/ins.--AARRGHH, I would pay more for a house call, my time WITH actual Dr. is less than 15min., but takes up my whole day.(not even counting prep time)

Blinders Off said...

mdmhvonpa:

I became spoiled when I discovered I could have my Solu-Medrol infusions done at home...that is when I had the first thought of wishing doctors could come to your home.

Blinders Off said...

Diane,

I became exhausted when I looked at my calendar for the month of May.

The only one I had to plan a ride for is my stress test; I already cancelled that one twice because of how I felt when I had that IPIR April 9. I am a little nervous of the man produce test to raise my heart rate after that experience, but I have to do what I have to do. Heart disease is very bad in my family and it is that time for me to have my A to Z heart check.