Friday, March 7, 2008
"I Will Win...No Matter What It Cost"
The Democrat Party will PAY the most if she WINS.
Ignorance in our society will never go away, but there will be a price to pay this election year. I went back and forth, about what I will do in November. After hearing, McCain say we will stay in Iraq for 100 years if we have to. I changed my mind about NEVER voting for Hillary if she wins the nomination and said, "I will hold my nose and vote for her in November".
After watching her victim and villainous act before the Ohio and Texas primary, there is NO WAY in good conscious I can cast a vote for her. The Democrat Party allowing the Clintons to bully them into changing the room deserves what is on the horizon to happen to their party.
The Democrat party needs to get a clue, many of Americans who were once Democrats or now Independents. I am included in that bunch, I am also not the stereotypical Black person MSM has portrayed Blacks in America. MSM and many White people honestly believe African Americans/Blacks (pick your choice) automatically decided to vote for Obama when he announced his presidency.
Let me let you in on a little secret...you all were and are WRONG!
Here is an insight of a young African American reason as to why she is voting for Obama in Pennsylvania.
What MSM do not understand, we are tired and frustrated with the Democrat Party. If the following is successful from a blogger, who posted in the Fields is successful...which I believe it will be the Democrat Party is in trouble:
I think it is time to gather all the black bloggers around a statement. Namely this:
(1) The Democratic Party base has spoken. The numbers show that Mrs. Clinton has lost this race for the nomination.
(2) Mrs. Clinton's increasingly shrill attacks against Mr. Obama has taken on the airs of racism.
(3) That is regrettable because via the candidacy of Mr. Obama for the first time in the electoral history of this nation, the vast majority of African-American stand united with untold millions of white Americans and Americans of all colors.
(4) It appears that Mrs. Clinton is about to shatter this historic unity.
(5) We therefore call on Mrs. Clinton to face the reality of the numbers, concede defeat and thereby heal this wound which she has opened and continues to widen.
(6) It is clear that Mrs. Clinton cannot be considered for the Vice-Presidential slot on the Democratic ticket. Mrs. Clinton has denigrated Mr. Obama to the point that any possible praise she would heap on him as a member of the Democratic ticket would ring hollow and hypocritical.
(7) If the Democratic Party leadership were to nullify our votes by giving Mrs. Clinton the nomination despite the popular vote, we call on all African-Americans to withdraw their support from the Democratic Party and to stay at home. We have survived eight years under President Bush; we will survive four years under a President McCain. We will NOT survive the nullification of our most hard-fought for right - our votes.
Pass it on...
Do not let the name of the following blog site fool you because his site is visit by all races. Field Negro keeps it real… Go read his latest post She Won't Go and when you finish reading that come back and check out this video about Hillary and the "RED PHONE".
If you think it has been rough under George Bush II...hold on because the ride is going to be rougher with John McCain. I can live with it and handle it...because of the color of my skin I endured rough times. Finally, I am proud and I thank the White Americans who looked passed Obama's skin color.