Thursday, November 8, 2007

Circle of Friends


The Circle of Friends Book Club is hosting a program with the award nominated author, Dwight Fryer, who wrote The Legend of Quito Road on November 15, 2007 at the Millington Civic Center. As President of the Book Club, this blog post is an official invitation to join us next Thursday evening.

To learn more about the Circle of Friends Book Club read my interview in next week Millington Star Newspaper and check out my first freelance article in the Commercial Appeal My Life section.

ps

If you are interested in joining The Circle of Friends we meet every third Tuesday of the month at various locations. Drop me an email for more details.

2 comments:

DallasWriter said...

I really like this site.

I'm writing an article for the Dallas Morning News about people who blog about their medical conditions. I'm trying to find some people in the Dallas area. If any of y'all know someone, please e-mail me ASAP. My deadline is 11/12/07.

Blinders Off said...

Okay my virtual chronically ill buddies or non chronically ill buddies, if you guys know of someone in the Dallas area who might be interested in what Dallas Writer is seeking click on the name and send an email. The following information is what I research and found on Dallas Morning News:

Google

Better Business Bureau
It is always best to check out a business with the BBB.