Monday, June 11, 2007

Being Productive


You feel as if a Mack truck has run you over when the day comes and you have to prematurely leave your job. I felt unproductive when I stopped working. I went on a quest to find a legitimate work from home company. Unfortunately, there are so many scams out there and people fall victim to the scams.

Well, I am here to tell you, there is a legitamate work from home company for people with disabilities. The following is a list of job opportunities for the disable that is NOW available with National Telecommuting Institute.

IRS Call Center Representative
There are 400 openings for this position, this is the one I do. When I first found out about NTI the IRS contract was in the pilot stage in just one state. It is now available in other states, Tennessee included.

Medical Transcriptionist...5 openings

Home based Quality Analyst (Technical)...8 openings

Home based Quality Analyst...4 openings

Customer Service Rep (Meijer)...10 openings

Home based Customer Care Agent...30 openings

No comments: