Sunday, February 3, 2008
What Should I Do
IPIR happened again tonight the only difference is that it lasted for two minutes. It is times like this when I just do not know what to do.
I have an appointment with my neurologist next Tuesday, but I know I have to call and tell her about my experience tomorrow. It may be time for me to stop injecting myself daily with Copaxone. If that is the case, I am not sure what form of therapy I will try to slow the progression of MS. I know I cannot take Avonex because of the severe side effect I experienced from drug. I never tried any of the others, but I do not know if I want to.
What should I do? For now, I am not going to worry and I will wait and see what my options are.